Between October and April, tours depart on Tuesdays and Fridays with a maximum of eight guests and two guides. We also have select departures during winter. Our Long Weekend is designed as an all inclusive experience so you can leave your wallet at home.
The Long Weekend includes:
– Three full days to explore Bruny Island with your guides
– Two nights glamping with a king-size bed and quality linen at our 100 acre retreat
– Return journey from the Hobart waterfront down the River Derwent to Bruny Island by private boat. We offer the only alternative to the long queues of the public vehicular ferry.
– Spectacular coastal walks to explore all corners of this amazing island
– Exclusive access to an oyster lease where you can help your self to as many oysters as you like, straight out of the water. They dont come any fresher!
– Absolute indulgence at every meal time with Tasmania’s finest food & wine
– Expert, qualified guides
– All national parks passes
Cost: $1895 per person all inclusive
Please see the calendar for schedule and availability
Can’t see a date you want? Contact us!
(25% deposit upon booking with the remainder due 30 days before travel)
Why not get a group of 8 friends together and have an exclusive Long Weekend to yourself and save 10% on the tour price?